Monday, 13 February 2012

Cakes, cakes and more cakes!!!

Ok so anyone who knows me know that I love cake. I also love making cakes, it appeals to my scientific, creative side. I ADORE experimenting with different flavours.

Anyway... Family and friends are always asking for my cakes & I've had quite a few requests and orders so I've decided to take what I'm good at and run with it. I have decided to start a little cupcake business and see what happens!!

Now I had to come up with a name and well... It's been difficult... Until Louis came to me (there's a back story... Bear with me!!!)

Last year Louis and I went to a tattoo convention and got cupcake tattoos for the help for heroes charity (check out the cupcake club) my tattoos is very girly with a bow and Louis' is one with a moustache who we have lovingly named Monsieur Cupcake ad thus the name was born!!!!

So since French patisserie is a major influence and we're making cupcakes ... You got it... My little business is called Monsieur Cupcake (@monsieurcupcake)

Phew!!!!

Have a look at my batches of random and Valentines cupcakes

No Drama xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comment, question or opinion on my blog. I'd love to hear from you and your experiences.

Thank you!