Friday, 10 February 2012

My kitchen

A few people have asked me what my kitchen is like and what I use the most.

Well to be honest I'm not really a huge fan I my kitchen as I want to rip it out and make it my own but living in rented accommodation kinda restricts that sort of action.

I really love my cookery bookshelf. It's full of my recipe books, magazines and my kitchen journal(which I plan to pass down from generation to generation)
Its the fuel to my passion and gets me up to create new dishes and try new things.

I also love my shelves which are full of spices, utensils and random memorabilia.

Enjoy a peek into my kitchen

No drama xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave any comment, question or opinion on my blog. I'd love to hear from you and your experiences.

Thank you!